Saturday, February 14, 2009

kring

Why can’t I wake up early everyday? I just don’t get the reason. I really want to be a living person when the sun rises from the horizon. But why did the sun drag me from one dream to another? Keep me in bed until it shine as brightly as high-beam spotlight.

There are some negative effects of waking up when the sun has been working for hours. First, there will be no breakfast. Instead, we will only have to take brunch, which is breakfast plus lunch. It may save a proportion of our pocket money, but it is not good for our body. We will not have enough energy to go through the hectic day if we don’t take breakfast. Another consequence of late-rising is we will miss the privilege of studying in the morning. Morning is the best time for our brain to absorb what we learn, the best time to study compared to other part of the day. More over, in the morning, our brain is still fresh to work and can be used to its peak potential.

Why did we wake up late? First, it is because we sleep late at night. We prefer to work on our work at night, and to stay up to study. Sometimes we stay awake to watch interesting TV programmes the broadcasted after midnight. For me, to watch football in the morning is okay, because the enthusiasm of watching live football matches is far greater than the repeated one. Haha. I don’t want to condemn watching football because it is one of my hobbies. But, if I watch football that starts at three, and ends at five, I will not sleep after that. I will wait until noon to get myself into bed. Usually like that.

Are there any tips to wake up early in the morning? We can buy a very big alarm clock with a high-pitched bell ring. That will do it, maybe for a short period of time. To wake up early is not about what device we use to wake us up. It is up to ourselves whether to wake up or not.

The day starts at dusk, so should your life.

Sorry for this very short essay. I don’t have any idea what to write about. Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. yo people around d world,
    do u know that waking dis boy up is the last thing u ever wanna do before dying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem with me arr... T_T huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha
    before you sleep..
    pat your pillow according to what time u want to wake up!!
    superstitious i think!

    ReplyDelete