Sunday, April 12, 2009

kids

My childhood years. I don’t know why recently I always been reminded to my childhood years. So, since that I don’t have any idea what to write right now, let me tell you guys some of my stories when I was an infant.

Okay, where to begin? How about the story when I was not even born yet. Okay, I am the first child in my family, and the first grandson of both my grandparents. So, when I was still an embryo in my mother’s womb, my relatives have already predicted whether the baby going to be born is a boy or a girl. Sadly, they predicted that the baby was a girl. What? Most interestingly, my grandma already bought a gold bracelet for me, and one of my relatives already named me with a girl’s name. Want to know what the name was? It starts with an ‘F’ and none of my siblings have this name. No idea? You go home and ‘google’ for it. Haha. So, that was the first story. What happen to the bracelet? It was inherited to my sister who was born three years after.

Next, when I was one. I celebrated my first birthday twice. Why? Actually, the ‘first’ first birthday was celebrated some days before the real date. But, on the real date, my mom and I supposedly have gone to Sydney to visit my father who was still studying there at that time. But, unexpected flight delay occurred, and I celebrated my ‘second’ first birthday on the real date. A few days after that, I was in Australia.

My kindergarten years, urm..I should say kindergarten days because I was only enrolled there for three days. As in my previous post that I told you that I was a shy boy, I really was, and that is why I only been in kindergarten for three days. Actually, that is not the main reason why I don’t want to go to kindergarten anymore but there is another reason. At that time, I have to take a bus home after the class ended. One day, I was overslept in the bus, and the driver did not notice me because it was a huge bus and I was sleeping at the last row. So, after he had been sent the other students home, he went back to his office, and then I was awake. I noticed that I was alone in the enormous bus, and I started to cry and scream for my mom. The bus driver heard my voice and tried to comfort me. Then, I was sent home, and that was the last time I see the driver’s face, because that was the last day of me in kindergarten. Haha. After that incident, when the bus came to my home to pick me up, I hide under the table and held tightly to it.

Hmm..What else? I don’t know what else to tell you guys. I think that will be enough for now. This is not the first time I wrote about my childhood. I wrote this before in the English SPM 2007 paper, and the question was “Write about your early years.”, and I got an A1 in the subject. Maybe the examiner loves my story, I think. Haha. Anyway, hope that you guys enjoy my story, and do write yours too. I also would like to know your childhood stories.

4 comments:

  1. p a m p e r e d
    should've been F**** instead

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fadilah?
    fafau?
    farah?
    farhah?
    faradays?

    btw, u shy???? my ears are bleeding~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Doraemon's 'mesin cahaya masa'.
    Kindergarten years were the best!!
    Ask atiqah~ she's there too..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete