Monday, April 27, 2009

music

Music is a type of art that comes from our heart. We live in a world of music surrounding us. The sound of birds chipping in the morning, honk of cars during traffic jams, and even the sound of our footsteps walking on a walkway can be considered as music. People created songs out of music, and a lot of type of song can be created with different types of music.


What genre of song do you think suitable for you? Is it RNB, rock or sentimental? Which side of the world that the music suits you? There are some kinds of music that tend to blend in ourselves. From the first moment we heard that song, we suddenly had a crush on it. Maybe that is the type of music suitable for us.


Well, for me, it depends on my mood. For the time being, I enjoy listening to the old Malay song. For example, rock song from Lefthanded and Wings. Malay indie music also suits me well. Top songs by Hujan, Meet Uncle Hussein, and Bunkface really do make me sing loudly in the toilet. But, my all-time favourite is Indonesian song. I just love to listen to the slow music of their song that always surely makes me feel more relaxed and peaceful. Famous bands from Indonesia such as Peterpan, Sheila On 7, Dewa and even Padi has created songs that were simply brilliant as rated by me. Haha. English songs? I am not really into them, but if the songs are good to be listened, I would just enjoy it.


So, that’s my interest on music. People have different perception in perceiving the type of music they like. Maybe you readers will not have the same preferences of music as mine. Who cares? As long as the music that you are listening to makes you happy, go ahead. Just listen and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. fiona
    fiona~fiona~
    (wit the sweepin hands. kah2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we r so diff, i prefer loud and energetic song, suprisingly. that's why i love to listen to rock, r&b, pop, n jpop...they r just great for me.

    though, i still listen to country n "slow-motion" song..to some extent..

    how bout nasyid? ehem?

    ReplyDelete